WE GIVE DOWN-TO-EARTH A WHOLE NEW MEANING
We’re Lehigh Hanson. Our products build cities and towns, including stadiums that hold thousands of fans, and bridges that support millions of vehicles. We have thousands of employees across hundreds of locations in the U.S. and Canada, making us North America’s leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready mixed concrete, asphalt and related construction materials.
We might be a big company, but we appreciate and encourage our people to share their ideas and help shape our future. We want every one of our people to play an active role in growing our business. With our diverse product lines and locations across North America, there are opportunities to explore different roles and work on a variety of exciting and interesting projects.
We’re a tight knit team. While we strive to be the best, we do it with an attitude that is humble, accessible and down-to-earth. We don’t ask you to “fit in” to our culture. We invite you to add to it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
Are you in the market for a job that is Electrifying? Lehigh Hanson is seeking a Maintenance Electrician to perform basic corrective, preventive and predictive plant maintenance, and operational field support.
- Perform electrical repair and maintenance involving disassembly, overhaul, assembly, and adjustments of crushing and screening or mobile equipment components
- Maintain proper tool/parts inventory for specified jobs
- Rebuild trucks or other motorized equipment engines and component parts
- Complete maintenance projects in a timely manner to ensure production goals
- Maintain up to date written or data input spreadsheets on all equipment repairs
- Ensure that all equipment repairs are performed accurately to the manufacturer standards
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, as well as company policies and procedures; assist with physical inspections of plant property/departments and immediate reporting of unsafe conditions and/or accidents
This position will be based at Bridgeport, TX.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or GED required
- Completion of an apprenticeship program or certification strongly preferred
- Prefer 2 years prior maintenance experience with an emphasis on electrical work
- Some welding experience desired
- Open pit mining operations and aggregate products experience a plus.
- MSHA Part 48 training a plus
- Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods of time in same position, perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up to 75 lbs., work in confined spaces, capable of wearing respiratory and other personal protective equipment
BRING YOUR HUMBLE OVERACHIEVER ATTITUDE AND LET’S ELEVATE OUR COMPANY EVEN HIGHER!
We appreciate that candidates have many questions when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
No search firms please.
Lehigh Hanson is a Drug Free Workplace