Do you love kids? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with children? Do you have a need to give back to the community?
The Stateline Family YMCA is currently hiring part-time Daycare Teachers for the Beloit, WI branch. Join a forward-thinking non-profit organization in furthering our mission to provide programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements curriculum within the established guidelines â€“ follows state licensing rules
- Designs and implements daily lesson/activity plans
- Supervises the children, classroom, and all activities, ensuring safety of all
- Makes ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child
- Conducts parent conferences, and maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents. Engages parents as volunteers
- Maintains program site and equipment. Reports all needs/problems to maintenance and director
- Maintains required program records and paperwork
- Previous experience working with children in a developmental setting preferred
- Childcare degree or certification required. May consider experience in lieu of education
- Ability to initiate age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities
- Ability to develop positive, authentic relationships with people from different backgrounds, including coworkers, parents, and children
The Stateline Family YMCA supports, values, and requires a culture of diversity and inclusion for all staff, volunteers, members, guests, and the community. All decisions related to employment, whether at time of hire or during employment, are made in accordance with all anti-discrimination and equal employment opportunity standards.
Powered by JazzHR