Cowlicks and Pigtails is a daycare where we stand strong to our motto, "We are not just a daycare, we are a family".
Responsibilities of the Teacher
The Teacher is responsible for overseeing the operations within his/her designated classroom including the overall care of the children and the environment. The Teacher reports to the Supervisor within his/her department and the Director(s) of the center.
- Maintaining Licensing requirements at all times.
- Creating and implementing curriculum activities aligned with the provided curriculum schedule.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the school within their department.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and developmentally appropriate environment for the children in his/her care.
- EEC teacher certified
- You must have a high school diploma
- You must have 9 months of supervised work experience
- You must be first aid and CPR certified.
- Knowledge of licensing regulations
- Must pass all background checks required
Benefits of working for Cowlicks and Pigtails Child Care, Inc.
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Accrued Sick and Vacation time
- Paid Staff Meetings (Held monthly)
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 10 Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14-$18 per hour