Midwest Pool Management is currently hiring lifeguards for the indoor pool in St. Ann, MO. Daytime, evening and weekend shifts are available year-round. Training classes are available at the pool. Please see below for the job description and expectations.
- Pool Safety. The first and most important responsibility of all lifeguards is to promote safety by preventing accidents and performing a rescue when necessary.
- Complete requirements for the StarGuard Training Program (or equivalent)
- Recognize areas of potential danger and take steps to reduce risk
- Be proactive in scanning and attitude
2. Be Professional. You represent Midwest Pool Management as well as the facility you are working at. We expect you to present yourself in a professional manner at all times, through both your appearance and attitude. A good work ethic is an important quality, one in which all employers expect. All staff members must wear the required Company uniform on duty.
3. All lifeguards need to be familiar with programs offered at their assigned facility.
- Swim lessons
- Family Fun Days
- Water Aerobics
- Swim Team
4. Treat all patrons with respect and politeness.
5. Enforce the pool rules consistently.
6. Keep the pool(s) AND surrounding facilities clean.
7. Know your schedule and arrive to work on time.