- Extensive experience on database physical administration, SQL tuning, back-up and recovery, space management, disaster recovery and security maintenance.
- Experience in DB2 Migration
- Rich experience on Fix pack upgrades in DB2
- Hands on experience in maintaining Tablespace space management, Backup/Restore, Archive logs in DB2 databases running on AIX, Linux, and Solaris & Windows platforms.
- DB2 Backup Configuration
- Maintenance of Database backups and recoveries using NetBackup/Commvault tools.
- Hands on experience in Database refresh activities from Production to Non-prod environments.
- Experience on DB housekeeping jobs (Runstats/Reorgs) troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience in DB2 Movement Utilities
- Troubleshooting database issues using db2diag, db2pd, db2top, db2dart, db2support, snapshots and event monitors.
- Experience in setting & Maintaining High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR).
- Good exposure in SQL replication maintenance.
- Good exposure in maintaining Db2 Federation databases.
- Good experience in 24*7 production environment support.
- Proficient in Unix shell scripting.
- Good in Communication and interpersonal skills
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|2||MySQL DB Administration||PL1||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|