PFSweb is entrusted with the customer experience of many of the world's most recognizable brands. Distribution Center professionals are highly trained to provide custom branded experiences for each customer interaction. Become one of the people behind the world's leading brands! PFSweb is proud to serve when you join our Distribution Center team.
PFSweb is seeking an Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of our Distribution Center.
- Drives processes which may influence the direction of other areas.
- Manage multiple complex activities and client driven projects.
- Monitor and report changes in budget for client driven projects and deliver to the Senior Operations Manager.
- Effectively delivers formal counseling/mentoring to direct reports
- Effectively manages and engages onsite client relationship
- Drives quality of Client related projects and promotes overall success.
- Drives high service and effective execution in each functional area related to the operation ( inventory, shipping and receiving)
- Manage and execute improvement process in quality production
- Manage and adjust staffing levels based on business requirements
- Manage, coach, and mentor hourly staff to include temporary personnel
- Maintain Relationship with Staffing Agency
- Identifies operational issues and drives action for quick resolution.
- Communicate staffing and equipment issues proactively.
- Effectively measures Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure all Service Levels (SLA) are met
Job Requirements -
- JDE/WMS knowledge required.
- Effective people and planning skills required.
- Promote fair, safe, trained and engaged work environment;
- Facilitate and execute training to ensure SOP's are updated and maintained for Client required process.
- College/Business degree preferred
- 5-7 years in an Operations Manager role in a Distribution Center environment
- P&L experience strongly preferred
- Client facing experience required
- Project Management/Process Improvement skills a must
- Workforce Planning experience required
- Deliver resolution to issues and promote process improvement