The Rock Creek Foundation, which remains part of the Affiliated Sant� Group today, pioneered the community-based treatment of individuals with both psychiatric needs and developmental disabilities, employing values-based management services.
We are currently seeking Residential Counselor(s), who will be responsible for medication administration, TX plan implementation and household duties. The hourly rate for this position ranges from $12.00-$12.50.�
- High School Diploma and one (1) year of related experience.
- Able to obtain DDA med administration.
- Must possess a valid driver�s license with less than two (2) points as well as current automobile insurance.
- Must have access to a vehicle to use for business purposes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Availability to work nights and weekends.
- Assists in planning recreational activities.
- Counsels residents in identifying and resolving social or other problems.
- Compiles records of daily activities of residents. Writes and submits incident reports as needed.
- Supervises group-sponsored trips and social functions.
- Ascertains need for and secures services of physician.
- Answers telephone and sorts and distributes mail.
- Escorts individuals on trips outside establishment for shopping or to obtain medical or dental services.
- Plans menus.
- Comply with COMAR, MHP and company regulations.
- Implement resident rehabilitation plans and record appropriate data.
- Record and submit all necessary documentation for billing.
- Other duties may be assigned
Rock Creek Foundation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.�Rock Creek Foundation participates in E-Verify.