Deal Desk Analyst
We’re looking for aDeal Desk Analystto join our growing Finance team. In this role, you’ll support three key objectives: increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, improve business visibility and global consistency, and standardize terms of deals while enforcing contracting minimum standards.
As aDeal Desk Analyst, you’ll strategically partner with our Sales organization, offering guidance to drive deal execution, while complying with company policies and procedures. Successful candidates have a passion for navigating complex deal structures and experience working cross-functionally with Order Management, Finance, Legal, and Executive teams.
This position is based in ourAustin, TXoffices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, and troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Finance and Legal to review or address revenue recognition concerns for non-standard deal structures
- Ensure adherence to our quote-to-contract processes and policies for our commercial engine, while effectively escalating new use-cases outside of current approval matrix
- Craft and coordinate proposals between our Sales, Legal, and Finance teams
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to HQ to increase contract velocity and efficiency
- Develop an in-depth understanding of subscription model, service/product offerings and recommended contract structures
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Deal Desk function with a global sales team
- Experience with Salesforce’s quote-to-cash tool
- Proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing and proposal execution across Sales, Legal, and Finance
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Experience with Enterprise License Agreement (ELA)/Unlimited License Agreement (ULA)
- Experience using Zuora is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out onto see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.