A 7-Eleven may bring to mind thoughts of coffee, gas, and Slurpees. But we are making some serious moves to digitally transform into a store of the future, exploring e-commerce, augmented reality, and artificial intelligence to meet the changing needs of customers.
For 90 years, 7-Eleven has been successfully meeting customers’ needs. But convenience is now being redefined. We’re integrating more than 66,000 stores worldwide with a strong digital and e-commerce presence. Through machine learning, artificial intelligence and next-level mobile technologies, we’ll meet—and exceed—our customers’ ever-changing needs. Sound like your kind of environment? Read on.
Manage the relationship between SEI Fuels and the Dealer networks in order to maximize profitability and value for all parties.
- Continuous development for Dealers through management of training initiatives and monthly location visits.
- Responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and the development/maintenance of fuels pricing strategy.
- Provide guidance of Environmental and Government Regulatory requirements.
- Site maximization via profit center analysis and ensuring the brand standards are upheld through the consistent application of core values via monthly audits at all locations.
- Management of fuel to customers.
- Directional support of vendors for maintenance.
- Grow and manage the franchisee relationship for a larger network of accounts, allowing for optimization of manpower requirements Development and analysis of new business opportunities.
- Develop unbranded business.
- Analyze financial proformas.
- Serveas contact point for dealer personnel.
- Assist in overseeing daily retail operations pertaining to fuel. Conduct store evaluations.
- Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- 3-5 years experience, Wholesale Fuels.
- Team leader/coaching and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Strong analytical decision making abilities.
- In-depth industry knowledge preferred.
Internal Date Posting: 12/28-12/11