|Title||Dealer Development Manager (St. Louis)|
CRB Auto powered by Mechanics Bank is looking for a Dealer Development Managerfor our St. Louis market.
As a Dealer Development Manager for CRB Auto, you will be responsible for growing a territory by collaborating with franchise and independent dealerships. You will bring your sales and auto financing experience and be part of a dynamic team of individuals in the industry. You will act as the first line of contact for the dealers as it relates to all issues, including underwriting and funding within the assigned territory. You will be expected to make dealer visits, cold calls and take inbound calls from dealerships to build relationships and capture the business. This includes signing up new dealerships, generating new loan applications and a solid understanding of structuring/restructuring prime and non-prime deals, as needed. CRB Auto is experiencing powerful growth and we are looking for talented individuals to contribute to our growth.
What you will do:
Who you are:
• 2 - 5 years of experience in Auto Finance required, preferably in the areas of sales/marketing and underwriting.
• Experience with prime and non-prime auto finance experience highly preferred.
• Proven sales record of bringing in 200+ loans per month
• Demonstrated success with dealerships, franchises
• Knowledge of the local market and preferably existing relationships with dealers in the area (which does require all candidates to live local to the market).
• The ability to operate and travel within a 100 mile radius for business purposes more than 75% of the time, which requires a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Retail Store Manager / Supervisor