Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Deep Learning Engineer - up to $220k - Autonomous Robotics Startup
Menlo Park, CA
The company has recently closed Series A funding from top investors. Their technology is in the realm of 3D perception and reconstruction, depth sensing, computer vision, and autonomous robots (including autonomous vehicles).
Their mission is to allow all autonomous machines to see, and the 3D vision technology they have built is the first of its kind and is superior to existing alternatives used by established companies. The company is led by industry veterans with proven success in launching and building highly successful startups.
In this position you would be leading the company's deep learning efforts, and designing and training convolutional neural networks for a variety of computer vision tasks. You could potentially build out and lead a team of several more deep learning engineers over the next year.
In addition to very competitive salary (up to $220k) the company will provide significant equity which could be very lucrative.
- Leading the company's research in 3D scene understanding
- Designing and implementing state-of-the-art networks for object detection, semantic segmentation, depth estimation and more
- Overseeing the acquisition and labeling of the company's unique proprietary RGBD dataset
- Helping to recruit and possibly leading a team of similarly-qualified engineers
- At least 2 years of professional or academic experience in deep learning as applied to video or image analysis
- An MS or PhD in CS, EE or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of machine learning, statistics, and linear algebra
- Experience with TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Solid programming ability in C, C++ or Python
Nice to have:
- At least 5 years of industry experience in software development
- Publications at major conferences
- Knowledge in self-supervised learning
- Experience building robots
- Experience optimizing NNs for constrained platforms such as embedded platforms and mobile phones
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: