Vylla Is REDEFINING The Home Buying Experience!
At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a wonderful experience for all customers and to achieve our mission of delivering real estate to home buyers across the United States. Join our team be part of leading the disruption in the home buying industry…
The Default Title Curative Specialist I will manage a pipeline of tasks in the default servicing system. Respond timely to requests. Responsible for receiving and opening all orders coming in through an email box or other means and invoice orders as per client guidelines. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely completion of all required work functions including task queue, updating, follow-up, etc.
- Input, update and keep concise notes in the loan servicing systems.
- Review and analyze title searches.
- Provide suggestions to clear title defects and follow-up on status of documents.
- Adhere to all default title curative procedures.
- Assist other team members when necessary.
- Communicate and/or escalate title issues to management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to identify common mortgage origination documents.
- Familiar with types of title issues including, but not limited to legal descriptions, ownership and prior liens.
- Knowledge of mobile home identification and real property requirements a plus.
- Ability to perform research through on-line search engines.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and assume ownership of responsibilities. Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Must be able meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime, as needed.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Familiar with the non-judicial and judicial foreclosure processes.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc.)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university and/or two years of related title curative experience;
- One (1) year of mortgage loan servicing experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer