If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA – Auto Club of Missouri is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Support the organization in handling and managing the defense of insurance liability civil lawsuits by developing litigation strategies; handling pre-trial discovery; taking and defending depositions; attending motion hearings, mediations, and jury trials; and advising Claims Adjusters on the legal implications of proposed actions and certain claims handling practices.
* Attorney licensed to practice law in Missouri.
* Illinois license preferred.
* Jury trial experience.
* Demonstrates ability to analyze insurance contracts and applicability of relevant law.
* Strong writing, presentation and organization skills.
* Candidates must send a writing sample, such as a brief.
* Successful completion of Auto Club background and drug screenings and MVR check.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* 401(k) Savings Plan
Apply on line at AAA.com.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it’s easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)