Responsible for the preparation of food products for deli and catering orders to specification. Ensure all orders are completed in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished. There are many necessary activities to satisfy any of the following performance guidelines.
- Prepare all types of food according to recipes.
- Greet and provide assistance to customers. Model the Lund Food Holdings customer service standards at all times.
- Prepare product for delivery by assembling platters to specifications in an attractive manner.
- Follow all receiving procedures to ensure accurate accounting of goods delivered.
- Follow stock rotation guidelines to maximize product freshness and quality for customers.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area free from debris and clutter and follow sanitization procedures.
- Follow food safety practices to ensure that food cost and quality standards are achieved.
- Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
2. Licensing Required:
- Ability to obtain Food Safety certification
- Two years of food preparation experience desired
4. Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- Service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Proven performance of high volume food production
- Basic food prep knowledge including FIFO procedures
- Must be able to perform simple arithmetic including counting, addition and subtraction
- Comply with USDA, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory agencies
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English