The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Orientation and Training:
**This position will start Monday, January 21st 2019**
Training will be Monday – Friday 3:30pm - 12:00am for a period of six weeks. Paid training
Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 11:00pm with weekends off!
The pay range for this position is $10.50 - $15.00 per hour and is based on collections experience plus eligibility for quarterly bonus, shift differential and other incentives.
This position is in Jacksonville, Florida at our Kernan facility
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The Collector I ensures receivables are collected while maintaining strong customer relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
- Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate.
- Area within ADT if issue is not within the scope of account services.
- Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
- Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
- Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis.
- Interface with SSO on billing service related issues.
- other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) toTwo (2) years of Collections experience.
- Basic typing ability, ability to multi-task, basic math skills, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- PC experience and/or the ability to learn basic functions.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com