The Delivery Associate is responsible for the transfer,
delivery, and standard installation of appliances.
- Delivery Appliance in a prompt and professional manner, without damage to merchandise or customer property.
- Set-up and installation of products including hooking up gas, electrical and water line connections when necessary.
- Act as a company representative on any questions or concerns regarding delivery.
- Removal of customer's old product without any damage to property, including disassembly.
- Maintain a delivery truck in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to routinely carry physically 100 + lbs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Good interpersonal skills, both with customers and with the delivery team.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills