*** No experience required! *** ***Text LEAF to (541) 262-5606***
4 Leaf is looking for reliable delivery drivers to join our growing team in Portland, Oregon. Qualified candidates will drive a large van for daily delivery routes as part of a fun and exciting team! Join us for this rewarding opportunity to provide exceptional customer service.
As a delivery associate, you will be responsible for the daily customer service on a given route which distributes a high volume of packages weighing up to 50 lbs. in a relatively condensed cluster in a city or town. Exemplary customer service skills, superior time management and strong teamwork is the recipe for success in this role. Our drivers aim to provide a level of performance that stands out from the rest!
In this position you can expect to:
· Operate the company vehicle safely and efficiently
· Conduct the necessary vehicle inspections working within the time constraints
· Protect and preserve the value of company assets.
In this position you will be asked to:
· Display excellent teamwork to ensure the station can deliver on all station commitments
· Report for designated weekly schedules on time
· Follow all traffic laws and safety precautions, while operating a company cargo van
· Maintain the cleanliness of the company vehicle
· Conduct daily inspections of the company vehicle
· Comply with the allotted timeframe given to complete the designated route
· Meet and/or exceed the station’s KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
· Abide by all policies and procedures set forth by the company
· Follow dispatch team instructions and communicate with dispatch as necessary
Requirements of all applicants:
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be at least 21 years of age
We pride ourselves on building a team that acts with integrity, stays organized, communicates well, pays attention to detail and is open to learning and growing. If you are a motivated self-starter ready to jump in, we’d love to speak with you!
4 Leaf LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)