OnePoint Patient Care is looking to add a part time Delivery Dispatcher to our Chicago, IL team that embodies our “patient first” company philosophy.
OnePoint Patient Care was established in the 1960s and began providing hospice-dedicated pharmacy services when the Medicare benefit took effect in the 1980s. Since then, we have grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is unsurpassed in the industry.
The shift rotates and occasional weekends are required. Our hours of operation are 8 am - 8 pm CT. This is a part time position and would offer around 25 - 30 hours / week.
Benefits: This part time role is eligible for 401(k).
- Assist delivery personnel with map reading & routing techniques
- Assist customers and team members to resolve questions and concerns (e.g. status updates from nurses, address changes, nobody home, etc.)
- Manage data entry of patient information
- Facilitate out of town shipments
- Communicate and provide feedback to supervisors, coworkers and team members regarding any procedural errors, customer questions/requests, and any day to day issues that arise
- Exceed quality customer service standards
- Other delivery duties as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Close attention to detail
- Familiarity with computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively problem solve and determine solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to work cooperatively with team members and customers
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible work schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service
OnePoint Patient Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and inclusivity.