The Catering Delivery Driver position is responsible for the execution of all catering orders that are delivered to the Zoës guest. In addition, the catering delivery driver serves as a brand ambassador and must represent the brand positively in all aspects of conduct.
Why work here?
The Core Values:
- POSITIVITY – We believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us has the ability to change someone's day for the better.
- TRANSPARENCY – We believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other.
- HUMILITY – We can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we don't know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow.
- FANATACISM – We are passionate about our mission and turning every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do.
- THOUGHTFULNESS – To us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
What it Takes!
- Must possess the appropriate Driver's license in compliance with State codes for driving delivery vehicle.
- Must successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Report and full Criminal Background
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Able to lift items up to 30 pounds for distances up to 25 feet.
- Able to hear, understand, and respond to employee and guest requests in a loud environment.
- Dexterity to safely transport packaged food from restaurant to delivery vehicle and to secure items for driving