Mavis Tire has an immediate opening for an experienced van driver to deliver tires to accounts.
Interested candidates must meet the following position requirements:
- Possess a valid driver's license, clean driving record and 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to lift tires and heavy objects on a continuous basis
- Must be available for extended work days and Saturdays
- Acceptable and verifiable employment history
- Pleasant disposition and customer service orientation
- Able to represent Mavis Tire in a positive way to strengthen the Company- Customer relationship and grow the business
Mavis Tire offers a competitive benefits program including health, dental, vacation, sick pay and holiday pay; 401-k with Company match, employee discounts and more.
Mavis Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, citizenship, alienage, marital status, domestic or civil union partnership status, familial status, caregiver status, military or veteran status, transgender status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.