Dreisilker Electric Motors Inc. (DEM) we are the premier provider of solutions for electric motors and motor control systems in North America for over 60 years, focusing on a comprehensive range of efficient and high technical quality products and services. Transports materials to and from specified destinations; assists in the warehouse, as well as shipping and receiving during slow times and as requested.
Now is the time to enhance your career...not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply online today to become a part of the DEM team!
We are recruiting for a Delivery Driver, with a valid CDL license. The driver will be based at our Glen Ellyn and McHenry locations based on customer locations and will transport motors, parts and materials to and from specified destinations; assists in the warehouse, as well as incoming motor documentation, inventory, and shipping and receiving during down time and as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pickup and deliver electric motors, parts and materials to and from customers and suppliers.
- Loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of hand truck, dolly or forklift.
- Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipment
- Issues or obtains customers/suppliers signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Photographs various motors, parts, etc. when being picked up from customer.
- Assists in shop for various duties such as inventory, positioning motors and equipment, warehousing etc.
- May write up and document incoming motor repairs jobs in detail
- Proficient with general computer skills
- Cycle counting and annual inventory assistance
- General Math skills as well as the ability to read write and apply mathematic calculations using American units of measure and currency, i.e. addition, multiplication and division.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with proper equipment and lifting technique
- Fork lift experience needed
- Various other duties as required
- Note: This summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position.
DEM offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package, which includes; medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, accident and critical care coverage and 401(k) options. We also offer PTO (paid time off) and 10 paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.