REL Delivery Solutions LLC is looking for full and part-time team members to deliver packages to Amazon customers every day.
The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, self-motivated and enjoy working mostly independently as well as at times with our team. As one of our team members you will be delivering packages to homes, apartments and other customer locations. You will play a key role ensuring that Amazon packages are delivered on time and at the right location. We are looking for candidates who want to work full time as well as those who can only work a couple days per week. Schedule is Sunday through Wednesday 10 hours per day and Thursday through Saturday 10 hours per day.
You will be delivering Amazon packages but you will be working as an employee of REL Delivery Solutions LLC.
- Must adhere to strict safety and accuracy standards on and off the road
- Help carry out delivery station activities and prepping truck for daily route
- Ensure delivery van is kept clean, fueled and in good operating condition
- Use handheld technology to deliver customer packages and manage the delivery progress while solving any obstacles that may arise
- Most importantly, interact with customers and the general public in a positive and professional manner while delivering products to customers homes, retail and business locations
- Ability to effectively operate a company-issued handheld device used to deliver and track packages
- Flexibility in working varying schedule - we deliver 7 days per week
- Ability to lift, move and carry packages and boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Safely operate a company-owned van in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions
- Physical stamina to make up to 150 to 200 stops per day that requires entering and exiting the van at each stop
- Possess a valid state driver's license - No CDL required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Work in an ethical manner at all times
- Proven track record of reliability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to problem solve independently
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced, always-changing environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with upbeat, can-do attitude
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- $15.00 /hour plus safe-driving and efficiency incentive
- Paid time off
- Subsidized health insurance options for full time employees
- Flexible schedules
- Periodic bonuses for meeting safety and performance goals
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Overtime
- Textbook pay-back program for college students
An EEO employer
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Location: 3191 River Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45204