Delivery Driver – Grant, NE
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, we are devoted to the health and safety of all our employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions in our Manufacturing Facilities and Retail Sites to ensure safety and limit exposure for all. Nutrien Ag Solutions is still hiring and we continue to drive towards our mission of Feeding the Future.
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Drive company trucks to designated sprayer or fertilizer order, safely and accurately
- Complete and maintain records as required by the company and government regulations
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed
- Load or assist in loading trailer with materials
- Unload or assist in unloading trailer of bulk chemical and fertilizer at the facility, safely and efficiently by using forklift or hand truck
- Keep abreast of the dangers and hazards of products and take proper precaution
- Able to perform all responsibilities safely and efficiently
- Clean and conduct proper maintenance on equipment
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- High School diploma
- Driving experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license & applicable endorsements
- A CDL or willing to obtain, hazmat endorsement preferred
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Able to lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen
- Must meet DOT and company requirements
- Able to work additional hours to meet business demands
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter