Role and Responsibilities
To service customers in our delivery area by hand-delivering, stacking, and rotating products at customer locations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background investigation.
- Ability to read and follow directions.
- Ability to maintain simple logs and records.
- The dependable worker is able to carry out a series of work instructions with or without supervision.
- The transition from standing, sitting and walking 60% or more of the workday.
- Lift 50lbs for more than 60% of the workday
- Lift 100 lbs. occasionally (not daily)
- The transition from kneeling, crouching, turning/twisting and bending at the waist for more than 60% of the workday.
- Work driving a delivery truck and make deliveries to retail customers and warehouses where temperatures fluctuate between 20° and 100° F.
- Work on a delivery truck where exposure to dust, humidity, and/or dampness are present 60% or more of the workday.
- Work on a delivery truck where fumes, odors, and mists are present 20% to 60% of the workday.
- Oral and written communication with customers, operations, and administrative staff are required 60% or more of the workday.
- Set up and operate a hand truck 20% to 60% of the workday.
- Read, verify and carry out written instructions and verify and carry out oral instructions more than 60% of the workday.
- Identify and list data such as quantities for more than 60% of the workday.
- Prepare data for inclusion in detailed reports.
- Estimate size, form, quality, and defects 60% of the workday.
- Count and make simple arithmetic additions, subtraction, multiplication, and division 60% or more of the workday.
- The transition between multiple tasks 20-60% of the workday.
- Computer skills
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies