Prep To Your Door's purpose is to revolutionize the food systems by building an organization that values people, planet, and profit. We sustain our community by delivering our delicious, plant-based meals in reusable mason jars that are picked up and sanitized each week. Through our eco-conscious, zero-waste business model, we hope to facilitate the connection between human and planetary health. The outcomes that are expected in this role are deeply connected to our larger purpose as a company.
How You will Make a Difference
You will be an ambassador of Prep To Your Door and our values. You will have a direct impact in helping our Texas communities by delivering our 100% organic, gluten-free, and plant-based meals. We will prepare the meals in our Austin facility and will have a driver meet you at a designated area to complete your route in the greater Houston area. All deliveries will be performed in the comfort of your own vehicle.
The entirety of our leadership team began in hourly operational roles. Promoting from within shows every hourly employee that with ample energy, contribution, and a growth mindset, more is possible if you want it.
Responsibilities & Duties
Delivery Driver Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Load, transport, and deliver food to our customers in a safe & timely manner
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure accuracy
- Able to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended distances
- Provide excellent customer service and properly direct customer inquiries
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules
- Abide by all transportation laws and represent the company while driving
- Return picked-up bags to designated meeting spot to complete the zero-waste delivery system
- Must be available Mondays 9am-4pm
- Must have a smart phone and be comfortable navigating technology while driving responsibly
- Empathetic and dedicated to supporting our team and customers
- Approach obstacles from a solution-oriented mindset
- Previous delivery experience is a plus!
Benefits and Perks
- Experience working for an eco-conscious, zero-waste business
- Access to delicious, plant-based meals
- Immediate eligibility for short-term disability coverage
- After 120 days, you are eligible for health coverage, vision, and dental plans
Powered by JazzHR