Delivery Driver / Warehouse Specialist – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Moultrie, GA, USA)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position will report to the facility manager at the Moultrie, GA, Nutrien location.
What you will do:
- Transport loads over required route to proper destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Chock rear wheels of truck or trailer prior to unloading. To remove chocks prior to driving away from shipping dock.
- Obtain shipping bills of lading and necessary signatures and return completed paper work to shipping office. To maintain any related records required.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 80 pounds.
- Remove empty skids from trailer truck and carry to designated piling area.
- Perform miscellaneous service duties such as checking, on a daily basis, oil, water, gasoline, and air in tires.
- Report any maintenance malfunctions to shipping and/or warehouse supervisor.
- Use forklift to move product around warehouse.
- Sweep warehouse during down time.
- Work on field equipment for liquid fertilizer, tank plumbing, small engine repair.
- Assist with inventory counts.
- This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be a general description of this position and is not all-inclusive.
What you will bring:
- Applicant must have a valid Class A CDL with tanker endorsement and hazmat endorsement.
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer personnel at delivery points.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely.
- May at times, sit in trailer cab for periods of time.
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy.
- Applicant must be willing to work additional hours and Saturdays as needed to meet business demands during busy periods of the year.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter