****THIS POSTING IS FOR FILLING A POSITION IN BELLEVUE, IDAHO *****
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for moving ordered parts and products from the store location to various customer premises throughout the work day. This position is a key contact point with wholesale customers and is accountable for punctual, accurate deliveries, ensuring invoice accuracy, keeping an accurate delivery log, and providing excellent, courteous service in a precise but friendly manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Position may include additional functions not listed.)*
- Establish and maintain good relations with NAPA customers.
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional delivery service using store vehicle.
- Conduct deliveries in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintain professional attitude, conduct and appearance.
- Check invoices to ensure that parts ordered were correctly pulled for delivery.
- Maintain an accurate, detailed delivery log.
- Assist with checking in stock orders and stocking products on the shelves.
- General cleaning and maintenance of the delivery vehicle.
- Assist with general store straightening and inventory as required.
- Follow all safety rules, especially handling hazardous materials.
- Answer the telephone and assist the front counter as required.
- Participate in training new drivers.
- Perform other assignments and duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Required knowledge, skills, abilities, education, experience, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License required. Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) must meet driving requirements set by Dyna Parts.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, preferred.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy as well as ability to multi-task and is self-motivated.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment using moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Ability to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves, with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively.