The Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring the safe and timely transport of Sharp Business Solutions products to local customer base.
- Distributes Sharp Business Systems products to customers including loading product from warehouse onto delivery vehicle and delivery to customer locations (approximately 5 deliveries per day).
- Installs SBS products on site at customer locations.
- Limited customer service interaction for basic equipment questions.
- Assists warehouse personnel with stocking duties as necessary.
- Diagnoses potential problems that would need to be relayed to service technicians for additional examination.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to use delivery equipment including dollies, hand trucks, pallet jacks and lift gates in a safe manner
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment a plus
- Ability to drive 15’ foot box truck
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority/female/disability/veteran