Driver position available with Prime Transportation & Delivery
We need a driver who is reliable, motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and focused on customer satisfaction. Ideal candidates also understand the balance between delivery pace and safety, as your and others' safety always comes first.
This is a position that requires the individual to work independently and to be self-motivated.
Weekend hours are REQUIRED. We provide training at our delivery station site.
This job is physically demanding - it will require both physical and mental toughness and endurance. When you are a new driver, you will be given time to adjust to the physical and mental demands of the job.
As a Delivery Associate of PTL Delivers, you will be surrounded by a team looking to make your workday smooth and simple. Never alone, Delivery Associates are in constant contact with their team members throughout the day. Come work with team players!
If you possess a strong work ethic, want to make great pay, and have a desire to grow personally and to help others grow as well, we want you!
- 4-5 day Full-time workweek
- Shifts include a 30-minute lunch and two paid breaks!
- Flexible scheduling when possible
- Potential for earning monthly bonuses for achieving target performance goals!
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits at a low-cost to you
- Hands-on management that utilizes teamwork for your success
- Compensation: Starting pay is $15.00 per hour with performance raises at least every 6 months, often sooner. Other opportunities to earn extra money based on performance.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1-year commercial driving experience (preferred)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and problem solves to maximize efficiency
- Ability to confidently drive a company cargo sprinter van in all types of Michigan weather
- Is passionate about customer satisfaction by meeting promised delivery times with a smile
- Ability to lift packages (at times up to 50 pounds) and be able to get in and out of the van quickly around 200 times throughout the day
Requirements for this position:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid Michigan driver's license
- Have a clean driving record with no accidents or moving violations in the last year
- Be able to pass a criminal background check - no felonies or misdemeanors
- Pass a drug test
- The ability to work/drive inside and outside in any and all-weather conditions
- Overtime Available
performance raises, performance incentives