As a delivery driver in our Tallahassee branch, you will be responsible for the accurate, efficient and professional delivery of product.
- Ability to legally and physically drive delivery vehicle in order to deliver product to customer.
- Present self in a professional, courteous and businesslike manner to customers.
- Make sure that “charge” invoices are signed and one copy of the invoice is left with the customer and know and follow Store invoice procedure.
- Use caution when driving and choosing where to park company vehicle before entering a shop. Avoid any areas that may cause congestion or interfere with the shop or their customers’ traffic flow.
This list may not be inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified at any time
As a full-time FinishMaster employee you are eligible for a competitive benefits package including:
Employee discounts & assistance
Medical, dental, and vision plans
Life insurance & short-term disability
Paid time off & holiday pay
401K Contributions and Investments
- High school diploma or equivalent with general education emphasis
- Applicable, effective reading and writing skills from demostrated experience
- Minimum, 1 month prior delivery experience with successfully demonstrated interpersonal communication skills
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with perofrming the duties and responsibilities in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection or promotional criteria.
- Valid Driver's License
- Motor Vehicle Record must meet minimum requirements per FinishMaster's Vehicle Fleet Safety Policy
Physical Requirements (This job may require the ability to perform any of the essential functions contained in this description. These may include, but are not limited to, the following requirements. Specific requirements for a job will be identified at the time of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherswise qualified applicants unable to fulfill one or more of these requirements):
- Ability to drive a delivery vehicle legally
- Ability to frequently lift, carry, otherwise move and position objects weighing up to 45 pounds when picking inventory for delivery, making delivery or stocking product
- Ability to bend, stoop and crouch on a regular basis to pick inventory for delivery, making delivery or stock product
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while driving to make deliveries
- Works in store conditions
- Daily travel/driving to customers locations, as required
FinishMaster, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.