Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to thrive despite the pandemic? TriPeaks Logistics is a proud Veteran-owned Delivery Service Partner with Amazon. We have immediate openings and are looking to hire full-time & part-time Route Delivery Drivers to join our Portland, Oregon team. Compensation for this position is $17.25-$19.50/hr with paid health benefits, paid personal time off, and growth potential! $250 referral bonus after 90 days of employment.
Weâ€™re looking for drivers that are:
- Team-oriented: You often get praised for going above and beyond to help your team succeed. You never say, â€œthatâ€™s not my job!â€
- Safe and experienced, with familiarity using GPS and other mobile tools to navigate on the road: You are a terrific driver with a valid driverâ€™s license, very few accidents, tickets, or other breaches in your judgment on the road. You have demonstrated in previous jobs (or your personal life) that you can be trusted to drive safely using GPS/navigation systems.
- Process-oriented: You are able to follow a process, start to finish. You do everything by the book and can be trusted to do things the right way every time - whether your manager is looking or not.
- A real professional: You take your work seriously, arrive on-time, and can be depended on to consistently deliver in your job. Your previous employers loved working with you, because they knew you were reliable and consistent in doing what you were supposed to do.
- Good at receiving coaching and feedback: You are open to learning and growth, and expect to get feedback to improve on the job. You take constructive criticism well, try to apply it right away, and take 100% ownership for getting better in the areas you need to grow.
- Able to work 10-hour shifts, any day of the week, including weekends. New drivers are expected to work 4 days per week (10 hours per day), including weekend shifts. Over time, replacing weekends with weekday shifts becomes possible as you gain seniority and a track record for strong performance.
â€¢ Loves to drive
â€¢ Passionate about customer service
â€¢ Able to lift packages (up to 50 lbs.)
â€¢ Sit, Stand, Walk (be able to get in and out of a van throughout the day)
â€¢ Must have a Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
To be eligible to perform Services, you must:
â€¢ Be at least 21 years of age
â€¢ Possess a valid Driverâ€™s License
To be eligible to perform Services, you may be required to:
- Pass MVR (motor vehicle record) Check
- Pass Drug Test
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR