Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant
Hiring Date: March 2020
Job Type: Full-Time
Employee Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-3:30 (Must be flexible and willing to work 8+ hour days when necessary) with overtime
Mas-Con is a third generation family business specializing in sales and distribution of construction materials. We are currently looking for a reliable and experienced individual to help replace our longtime Delivery Driver. At Mas-Con we offer a tight knit team atmosphere and we pride ourselves on customer service.
Role/Responsibilities: Employee will be responsible for making deliveries to our customers daily as well as assisting warehouse workers when not on the road. Full responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of construction materials to our customers daily with use of Peterbilt trucks with 24’ flatbed. Deliveries include ensuring delivery of ticket with material and occasionally assisting with unloading.
- Making deliveries to customers within a 150 mile range of our warehouse (PA, NJ, MD, DE,VA)
- Collaborating with inside sales team to create most efficient delivery routes
- Collaborating with warehouse workers to confirm the correct materials are loaded onto the trucks daily
- Assisting in everyday warehouse activities (putting together orders, taking inventory etc) when not on the road
- Perform daily pre-trip inspections, fuel the truck at the end of each day, and report and problems or service needs to the warehouse manager as needed
- CDL is not required but a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prior experience driving Medium Duty or larger trucks (2-5 years preferred)
- Must be capable of performing light manual labor daily (lifting up to 75lbs)
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Must be willing to partake in warehouse activities such as helping put together orders, loading/unloading trucks, inventory etc.
- Employees will be subjected to quarterly drug and alcohol tests for DOT compliance
Minimum GED Preferred
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Paid time off
- Paid time off for Holidays
- Will use 2016 or Newer Peterbilt trucks with Air-Ride/GPS to Make Deliveries Daily
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Retirement Plan With Match