Are you looking for a great opportunity that offers flexibility, challenge and fun? Join the winning team at your AlaskanNAPA AUTO PARTS Store!
NAPA AUTO PARTS Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in store positions when needed
- Able to lift up to 50lbs regularly with or without assistance
- Able to comprehend Alpha Numeric sequences
- Able to follow instructions
- Must be 18 years or older
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the Know How! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs. This position requires a pre-employment background check. A valid driver s license is required. For immediate consideration submit your resume. Please include the job title in the subject line. Only qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be open until filled.
Alaskan Auto Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.