We are currently seeking candidates for a USA Delivery 2 GO, Delivery Driver. The role is to provide the best service through efficient route planning, exceptional customer service skills, and always practice defensive, safe and courteous driving skills.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Make assigned delivery stops for delivery orders coming into USA Delivery 2 GO locations for customers on line ordering.
- Communicate requests or complaints received from customers upon return to base location.
- Obey all Michigan traffic regulations. Maintain a current valid driver’s license and proper insurance requirements for vehicle.
- Make only assigned, scheduled stops as designated by Delivery locations.
- Always be alert and attentive, and never under the influence of any drug, alcoholic beverage, stimulants or depressives.
- Check the condition of delivery vehicle daily
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Maintain communications with home store manager via cellular phone.
- Protect from damage or loss all customer orders and packaging in your possession.
- Plan the delivery routes in a .logical order of stops
- Review deliveries for accuracy. Compare to customer invoice.
- Operate company vehicle in a safe, responsible manner
- Load and unload deliveries
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Desire to meet customer requested delivery times.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must have a clean driving record. (DMV required)
- Willing to work reasonable overtime when needed to meet customer demands and delivery schedule goals.