$500 Sign on Bonus
At ABC Millwork and Cabinetry, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
Things you should know about working at ABC Millwork & Cabinetry:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- Ride with drivers and assist in the loading and unloading of windows and doors
- Occasionally assist in stocking trim in the warehouse
- Occasionally receive product and move material within the warehouse
- Keep staging areas clean and organized
- Assist load builders and delivery as required by location management
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional overtime
- Earn a starting pay rate of $16.20/hr.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Generous referral program
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Minimum education required�High school diploma or GED
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Physical demands include stooping, bending, twisting and throwing and working in a variety of climates and environmental conditions
- Ability to lift up 100 lbs. on a repetitive basis
ABC Millwork & Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply