About the Company:
For the 4th time since 2013, Flexton has made the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America! Flexton is 11-year-old IT consulting and staffing firm based in San Jose, CA. We are a forward-thinking and successful company and have several satisfied world-famous customers. Your colleagues are friendly, ambitious, goal driven, motivated, supportive and positive-minded people who are in it to win it. We value a healthy work-life balance and have 40-hour work-weeks from Monday through Friday.
Recruiting Manager - Job Description:
- Recruit, manage and lead a dynamic team that responds and fulfil hiring needs.
- Build talent pipeline through alternate sources / innovate methods.
- Build a strong, dynamic and a competent recruitment team by foreseeing demand pipelines.
- Coordinate with the Business Development colleagues to have a thorough understanding of the job profiles given by the client.
- Analyze the client's requirements and identify the best ways to source talent Assist and guide team in sourcing profiles from different job Portals, through Job Posting, Referencing and Headhunting
- Impart hands-on trainer for recruitment team-members
- Pre-Screen the Resumes sourced by the team and send relevant profiles to client for their perusal
- Do the search and recruitment of senior positions himself / herself
- Interact with clients to get a clear briefing or understanding on the open positions
- Coordinating with different levels of interview with clients
- Maintain up-to-date Data Bank of candidates for various job profiles
- Use various resources for recruitment
- Priorities work and review it with team member (recruiters)
- Familiar with professional social networking sites, job portals and various Auto HR groups
Delivery Manager – Job Description
- Responsible for supporting a Sales/Account Executive and their clients and achieve progressive revenue growth from each client by taking the ownership of delivery of Quality resumes within short time.
- Understanding of each Client needs, participate in Client calls for requirement gathering, Analyzing the requirement, Suggesting the sourcing strategies, prioritizing the requirements every day for the recruiters and ensuring qualified resume submissions to the client to help fill the requisition provided by the client.
- Liaison between Sales/Account Executive and the recruiters to ensure high volume of closing deals (placements).
- Lead, Manage and drive a team of technical recruiters and be responsible for hiring, managing, Training, Guiding, Mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Provide the overall strategic direction/support for the delivery/fulfilment of critical and Niche client requirements in shortest time with the best-fit and quality deliveries.
- Achieve exceptional results by working closely with the Client Account Manager, Recruiting Teams/Team Leads and Business Development Manager; keep a close watch on the gaps, expectation of the client/s, progress of the process and prioritizing the requirements.
- Providing insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision:
- Deliver a best-in-the-world hiring experience to Flexton clients & candidates
- Transforming the way Flexton acquires talent through effective business partnering, innovation, and flawless execution.
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of our vision and enable global scale and long-term success.
- Coaching and developing your team through day-to-day needs as well as long-term developmental areas.
- Ensure all hired employees on-boarding processes are compliant with company policies.
- Supervise the quality of work, productivity and effectiveness of the Recruiting Team.
- Work with Team leaders to develop innovative sourcing initiatives and develop a solid pipeline of qualified candidates.