- Provide post-sales support by reviewing fully committed orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Making outbound calls to and taking inbound calls from clients whose orders are eligible for delivery.
- Collecting balances due.
- Partnering with delivery, inventory, and client services to fulfill orders as needed.
- Accurately documenting communication with client and company partners.
- Assist as needed in reporting, special project assignments.
- Other duties may be determined by management to perform the necessary functions of the position on an as-needed basis.
- Evenings and weekends required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Interpersonal skills and good telephone etiquette skills are essential.
- Ability to work under general supervision, applying a wide variety of defined procedures to resolve a variety of problems or situations.
- Experience in retail sales a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Dedicated to the business and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Previous customer service or call center background a plus