Delivery Scheduler / Dispatch / Logistics
Coordinate the Home Deliveries and installations for route drivers. Receive calls via telephone and email providing resolution of customer issues. Update tracking system to assure accurate information and process updates to all customers. Must be capable of sustained concentration and work at a computer terminal.
- Receive calls from customers and provide prompt responses.
- Develop solutions for possible concerns.
- Route daily trips and ensure route efficiency.
- Maintain call/email status logs through customer satisfaction.
- Measure scheduling performance.
- Communicate Special Delivery Requirements with the Operations Manager and the on-site Scheduler.
- Generate Reports as requested.
- Review delivery schedule and work with Operations Manager.
- Complete special projects as directed.
- Prior experience in Customer Service and conflict resolution is desired
- MS Office primarily Excel and Word
- Computer skills should include the general use of email correspondence, system navigation on Warehouse Systems Previous experience with logistics helpful
- Past experience in Home Delivery Operations is desired
- Working knowledge of warehouse organization and operational policies and procedures
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation terminology preferred