Delivery Service Technician III with Goodman Solutions - Chicago, IL supporting Amazon
- At least 21 years of age and legally able to work in the United States.
- 3 years’ experience in similar “white glove”customer service functions.
Knowledge, Skillsand Abilities:
- Adept with hand tools and power tools.
- Advanced knowledge of computers, networking, and operating mobile devices.
- Available to work a flexible work schedule (weekends / holidays / evenings).
- Able to work in fast paced fluid environment.
- Reliable attendance record: on time every day required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customerpurchases or records.
Certificates,Licenses, Registration and Requirements:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess appropriate licenses such as lowvoltage, CCTV, HVAC, plumbing, as well as other required licensing depending onthe Product being installed.
- Must be able to lift and move large, bulkyand/or heavy merchandise up to 200 lbs. multiple times a day with help of alifting partner or dolly.
- Must be able to work 8-10-hour days and perform repetitive bending and twisting motions.
- Must be able to push/pull and lift at or above chest level.
- Must be able to climb in and out of the cab and box truck and move equipment up and down staircases.
- Must be able to consistently perform firm hand grips of >50lbs.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that mayrequire prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to performjob duties.
- Ability to drive a cargo van or 14’-26’straight truck and potentially operate a lift gate.
- Comfortableworking outdoors in all types of weather conditions.