- This position does NOT require a CDL.
This position's duties include several areas of branch operations: Responsible for the safe operation of all branch material handling equipment while pulling accurate orders, loading branch and customer vehicles and timely deliveries to customer locations. Also includes answering telephone calls, servicing customers, using computer to generate invoice, loading item(s) in customer's vehicle. Pre-employment screens required.
- valid driver's license;
- clean driving record;
- ability to successfully complete/pass required DOT physical;
- satisfactory, safe driving record;
- ability to read maps / directions in order to determine the most efficient manner to make deliveries.
- knowledge of material handling equipment to safely move product weighing more than 70 pounds 50 percent of work time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate forklift.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.