Design, development, and support of technical projects through to completion according to project standards and user satisfaction. Responsible for the delivery of small to large projects. Takes responsibility for the technical quality of medium sized projects, with one or more additional resources, through to completion.
Delphi 2007 (or newer)
Delphi experience must be recent – 3 years ago to recent only.
MSFT SQL (must know) / MySQL (plus)
Know PHP – added benefit (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong Experience in Delphi programming techniques.
- 3+ years’ experience developing software in a formal Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience using formal software management and source control tools such as Team Foundation Server, Aldon, SVN, or Git.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to find creative solutions to solve problems while staying within practice guidelines.
- Self-motivated, curious, creative and passionate about technology.
- Very strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills that effectively articulates complex technical concepts to a diverse and, at times, non-technical audience at all levels in the organization.
- Experience developing formal estimations for project completion.
- Experience playing a leadership role on a software development project.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Effective organizational, time management, facilitation and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of technology trends particularly in the QSR industry.