Our Andover area manufacturing client is hiring a Demand Planner to develop accurate demand forecasts based on statistical modeling, customer input, sales and product management input, and market analysis. They will be a key contributor to improving customer experience through superior product availability. This is an excellent opportunity to join a planning team and make an impact on the demand planning process and outcomes with their largest accounts.
- Produce demand forecasts by SKU by point of distribution
- Develop Key Account Supply Chain Planning support
- Lead the Product Review segment of the S&OP process
- Help drive process and operational improvements for service metrics (turns, on time delivery)
- Monitor inventory performance and service levels to ensure objectives are met
- Maintain accuracy of planning data in ERP and planning systems
- Assist in improving planning processes and systems
- Routinely interact with internal and external customers
The right candidate will have experience in a planning organization, be a strong process owner, and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively across all functions.
- 4-year degree required; specialization in Supply Chain, Operations, Economics, or Finance preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience with demand planning and relevant planning software applications.
- APICS/IBF or other related certification is preferred