Voted a Best Places to Work and Healthiest Employer in Central Texas, St. David's Foundation is currently recruiting for a Dental Assistant for its mobile dental clinic.
The St. David's Foundation mobile dental program provides free dental care to children in Central Texas eight hours per day, five days per week.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Currently Registered Dental Assistant, licensed in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of one year of chairside experience.
- Knowledge of dental equipment, materials, procedures, terminology, and chart preparation.
- Passion for working with children and public health.
- Demonstrated clinical leadership skills.
- CPR, OSHA, Infection Control, and X-Ray certified.
- Willingness and ability to travel to multiple worksites within Central Texas.
- Computer proficiency and experience.
- English/Spanish bilingual.
- Minimum of one year of chairside experience as a Pediatric Dental Assistant.
- Minimum of one year of chairside experience in a mobile dental program.
- Demonstrated fine motor skills ensuring the safe handling and transfer of dental instruments, equipment, and supplies.