Catholic Charities Maine Jessie Albert Dental and Orthodontic Center in Bath has a Full-Time opportunity for a Dental Assistant. Must enjoy working with children and adults in a fast-paced environment and have good people, organizational, computer and lab skills. Shall have a high school diploma and current Maine certification in Radiography. Preference will be given to applicants with National Certification as a Dental Assistant (CDA). Experience in a dental office is preferred but not required. Experience with Dentrix a plus! Must be a team player.
Catholic Charities provides an excellent benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- 5 weeks of Earned Time (first year!)
- Bereavement Time off
- 6 agency holidays
- 401k agency contribution
- 10% Employee discount on childcare at our Catholic Charities Child Development Centers (Portland and Biddeford)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
- Highly Incentivized Health and Wellness program!
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify.
Employment Type: Full Time