We are a Private Periodontal speciality practice looking for help to work in our newly updated Beaverton, Tualatin and Northeast Portland practices.
-3 doctor practice
-We utilize cutting edge equipment and have a newly renovated practice
-We believe in providing the highest quality of care and honesty to our patients
-We pride ourselves on a low stress and friendly environment
-We promote CE for continued mastery of Periodontics
The ideal candidate for our position:
- Positive attitude
- Great customer service skills
- Dentrix experience a plus
- A team player willing to go the extra mile when challenges arise
- Some assisting experience
Duties will include:
- Chairside assisting
- Electronic note taking
- x-ray and CBCT capture (we will train on CBCT capture)
Our normal surgeries include:
-Extractions, bone grafting, soft tissue grafting, implants, provisional crowns, IV sedation
Location and hours:
- Position is full time and is open immediately. Position will likely involve traveling to 2 offices approximately 1-2 days a week.
We offer very competitive wages with benefits.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years