We are hiring a Dental Assistant for our busy dental practice. You will help with preparing patients, sterilizing instruments, taking x-rays, setting up rooms, and assisting the Doctor. Providing excellent patient care is a must.
Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures and emergencies.
- Recording accurate treatment information in patient records such as dental histories and patient vital signs.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the doctor.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
Dental Assistant Requirements:
- Certification or associate degree in an accredited dental assistance program.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years