Do you have a passion for pediatric dentistry? Are you committed to providing the highest quality care to your patients?
Our affiliated dental practice, Pediatric Dentistry of Bronx is seeking a talented, driven Dental Assistant to provide unsurpassed dental services to the children in their communities.
The dental practices we serve are located throughout the Northeast and provide much-needed dental care to underserved populations. Plus, the practices are committed to providing quality dental care in a comfortable, kid-friendly environment.
Position Responsibilities (not limited to):
The Dental Assistant performs duties that include but are not limited to preparing patients for treatment, assisting the dentist in performing treatments, taking x-rays and assisting in lab work, making appointments, answering the phones, ordering supplies and assisting with dental billing. The Dental Assistant will report directly to the Office Manager.
- Primarily responsibility is to assist the providers and be present with patients in room at all times.
- Greets patients in waiting area and escorts patients to operatory.
- Assists dentist in the administration of treatment at the chair side as required or directed.
- Promotes an atmosphere supportive of good dental and general health by demonstrating good oral hygiene; questioning patients to ascertain home care status, instructing patients in techniques of flossing and brushing.
- Maintain a sterile and neat working environment according to current infection control procedures.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Comprehensive training to advance your dental career advancement
HQRC stands for Highest Quality, Rigorous Compliance.
And that's what we and our affiliated pediatric dental practices focus on every day.
We provide all of the management and administrative services to pediatric dental practices located throughout the Northeast, including many areas with underserved populations.
While we take care of the administrative aspects of managing an office, our affiliated dental practices can focus on providing the highest quality care with rigorous compliance, as well as investing in the latest technologies and innovations that benefit their patients. The dental offices also aim to provide a comfortable and enjoyable dental experience for all children.
The dental practices we serve offer a comprehensive array of preventive and restorative dental services. We look forward to hearing from you!