Burlington Oral Surgery is looking to have a superstar join our team. We are looking to fill a need for a full-time surgical assistant. Candidates must possess a valid MA Dental Assistant license. Experience in oral surgery is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Burlington Oral Surgery uses state of the art technology, offer excellent pay and benefits, and treat our staff and patients with the utmost care.
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to)
- tray and surgical setup
- assistance with anesthesia/sedation and nitrous oxide
- informing patients on pre-op and post-op instructions
- reviewing patient health history
- providing diagnostic information through x-rays
- taking surgical guide impressions
- maintaining patient’s vital statistics and intravenous fluids during surgery
- sterilizing instruments
- upholding a safe and clean working environment by complying with OSHA infection control policies
- helping the oral surgeons manage medical emergencies with CPR certification, emergency kit, oxygen and other emergency supplies
- Must be licensed as a Dental Assistant in MA
- 2 years of experience (Oral Surgery Preferred)
- Follow OSHA and HIPAA guidelines at all time
- Team player
We offer Full time employees vacation time, sick time, 401k, and holidays!
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years