At Associated Dental Care, our continued success is fueled by the individual attention and service that is given to each of our patients. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our doctors are given the clinical autonomy needed to speak honestly and openly with patients about treatment and prevention plans.
Our dental professionals are given leading edge technology and opportunities for continued learning that strengthen their skills and bring out their very best regardless of where they are in their career.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients with our General and Specialty Doctors.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
We are a fun, team-oriented office looking to add another positive and vibrant team member!!
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.