General Dentistry Experienced Dental Assistant
Governor's Park Dental Group is looking for a positive, fast-paced and self-motivated Dental Assistant who is ready to learn and grow! The ideal candidate should possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of dentistry and dental terminology, a friendly, outgoing demeanor and excellent organizational skills.
- 3-5 years of Dental Assisting experience
- Expanded Duties Certified a plus
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential communications and documents
- Teachable and friendly team player with sincere quality for patient care
- Four-handed dentistry a plus
- Must be able to make temporaries, take impressions, and x-rays
- Ability to polish, run diagnostics, and run assisted hygiene from time to time for the Dentist.
- Ability to give post-operative instructions after procedures